A field-tested humanitarian and development aid professional, I have expertise in grant acquisition, program design, monitoring and evaluation, and strategic communications. Working for some of the largest international non-profits, I secured over $10 million in institutional and private grant acquisition from 2015-2020.
I led program design (including MEL), strategized localization, conducted research, and executed effective communications strategies. Leading teams and serving on senior management committees, I have supported program implementation, evaluation, and communications in conflict and development contexts, as well as global headquarters.
Key donors and/or policymakers I have worked with include the European Commission (EuropeAid, ECHO, European Parliament), UNICEF, UN Women, UNOCHA, International Labor Organization, USAID / USAID contractors, U.S. Department of State, multi-donor trust funds, Government of Jersey and Guernsey, and private foundations. Ghostwritten articles have appeared in Devex and The Parliament Magazine and published articles are linked on the home page. Please contact me for more details.
- Impact LiFE
- International Justice Mission
- Health Outreach for the Middle East
- Habitat for Humanity International
- New Orleans Bio-innovation Center
- Shelter for Life
- Uganda Learning, Evidence, Accountability, and Research Network (U-Learn)
- World Vision
- Local partnership development & training
- Monitoring, evaluation & learning
- Anti-trafficking & safe migration
- Maternal, newborn and child health and nutrition
- Water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH)
- Livelihoods development
- Emergency relief
- Migration and IDPs